- Life is too important to be taken seriously. ®
- The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up. ®
- No good deed ever goes unpunished.
- It is easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to get permission. ®
- Don't worry about what people think; they don't do it very often.
- Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and
remove all doubt. ®
- If you want something done right, then do it yourself.
- Those who can — do, those who can't — teach, and those who unable
to do either comprise the administration. ®
- Amateurs (Noah et al) built the ark, while it took hundreds of
professionals to build the Titanic.
- Folks who have no vices have very few virtues. ®
- The path of excess, if survived, leads to the palace of wisdom.
- The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts. ®
- The road to hell is paved with good intentions. ®